High resolution textures exported out of Substance Painter. Materials, meshes and texture names follow an easy to understand naming convention. Every element per weapon which requires animation has been detached and given the proper name. Each prop material has the same name as the textures for it. You can downscale the textures from 2K or 1K depending on your needs, you’ll get the highest resolution to decide for yourself. The asset is perfect for your first-person and third-person shooters.
- Texture Size: 2048×2048 (mostly) , 1024×1024
- Physically-Based Rendering: Yes
- Collision: Automatically Generated
- Vertex Count all weapons: 189177
- Average of 8500 per weapon.
- LODs: None.
- Intended Platform: Desktop
- Platforms Tested: Desktop