The 3D first aid box is a compact and innovative storage container designed to hold essential medical supplies and equipment for emergency situations. It is crafted with a combination of durable materials, such as plastic, metal, and rubber. This Model is originally created in Autodesk Maya 2020.
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Maya (Mb, Ma)
- 3ds Max
- Vertices: 51840
- Faces: 57430
- Edges: 108973
- Tris: 99588
- UV’s: 73400
- Texture type – Albedo, Metallic and Normal
- Texture Format- PNG
- Texture Dimensions – 4096 * 4096
- UV Mapping – Yes